Tuesday, April 10, 2012

3 whole weeks.

Well, three weeks down! This week I have not lost any pounds. But, I have lost an inch around my waist!! That's always a plus. I do feel great and I've had tons of energy, which I am loving!
I think drinking all the water that is needed, is the hardest part!! I keep having to remind myself why I am not guzzling down an ice cold coke. That's the biggest temptation so far, but I am happy to say I have still not had a coke since the beginning of February!!
This has been a very hard time to try and lose weight. Since we are in the middle of moving to a house, time and energy seem to wear on me. And that Maverik on the corner keeps calling my name... I have to remember this:

1 comment:

  1. wow is there really THAT much sugar in a mountain dew? because i on average have atleast two a day...i wish i werent such a soda lover!!

    ReplyDelete